Google

Monday, May 18, 2009

Cash Crate

There are a ton of sites that pay you to complete free offers online, but from my experience nothing beats Cash Crate. I made almost thirty dollars the first night I tried it and got a check in the mail the following month. It's possible to make a lot more than that if you're very comfortable giving out your personal information. I recommend getting a separate email address for these offers, since the junk mail they accumulate is overwhelming. Also, although there are a lot of free offer sites and many of them are good, I haven't personally found much point in fully participating in more than one. They all have the same offers, and I'd rather get one big check than several small ones. If you're still interested in trying several, two of the better ones are Treasure Trooper and Swat Cash.

No comments: